Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's August and after a nice restful three months off which included visiting nieces and nephews and my sister coming to stay with us I am ready to return to three new jobs this Summer. The first is as a paraeducator at Junior High School full-time, the second as a Turokick instructor at NuFit and the third as a server at Tony's Too in the Holiday Inn. You're not a Steinkamp if you don't have at least one job! Lol!! I am looking forward to making some cash and having fun! My high school reunion is this Summer in fact it's two weeks away! It will be nice to get some social time in before all the work starts. Mom and Dad continue to thrive, Dad brings home potatoes, zuchinni, beets and tomatos this Summer for dinner and Mom has already returned to faculty meetings. She would like to retire soon, but she enjoys planning her creative units and I think the little kids giver her energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment